Ham & Pickle Roll-ups
Quick to make, always a hit!
- 1 pkg sandwich ham
- 1 jar dill pickle spears
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese (not the low fat one)
- Let the cream cheese warm up on the counter so it softens. Lay the ham slices out on paper towels and pat them very dry. Also dry the pickle spears out very well.
- Divide the cream cheese out between the ham slices and spread evenly over the slice of ham. Put one pickle spear on one end of it and roll up. Repeat until you have all ham roll-ups complete.
- Cut off any pickle ends that might be sticking out of roll ups. Cut each roll-up in half and in half again, yielding 4 spirals per piece of ham.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.